How to be a Guitar Hero How to be a Guitar Hero

LOL wow

Now this would be an honorable way to die, Afroninja man... you still rock out with your cock out.

x Catholicism 666 x Catholicism 666

Where did the last guy get this crap?

Ok, what a blind basterd, there's no mention of peter being "the rock in which I will build my church" it plainly says "upon THIS rock I will build my church" and he's essentially pointing to the ground and/or the people. It's plainly mentioned that ALL OF THE APOSTLES had ONE seccessor and after that the power was no longer needed.

MANY MANY MANY TIMES it's spoken in the new testiment against a higharchy made up of men for religion, it's mainly for the jewish people but is also meant for the new church as well (christianity) the only authority christianity has is Jesus and his apostles NOT a bunch of assholes with big hats

G.W. Bush flip flopper G.W. Bush flip flopper

This is a bunch of crap

Listen buddy, I'm an independant meaning that I can switch back and forth between candidates depending on who I feel is the best candidate, in the past I've done this a number of times BUT NOT THIS ELECTION I think I liked Kerry up until I noticed 1. he can't keep anything straight 2. He FAKED TWO OF HIS WOUNDS IN NAM' and 3. he's just your plan old run-of-the-mill FUCKING MORON. Remove your firmly placed liberal head from your ass and look around at things other than what the media says.

"In a capitalistic society the government has no real effect on the economy" -Karl Yeager-

Mutant Ninja Turtles EP01 Mutant Ninja Turtles EP01

this is how the turtles should have been

I remmember the turtles from when I was little, especially the movies, this is how they should have been, not like that crap they had through the mid to late 90's GOOD FREAKIN' JOB!!!

"Girls" "Girls"

I WAS MENTIONED AT THE END!!!

You did a really good job on this man even though you did it in just one day, like I said man there'll be better women. Thanks again for mentioning me at the end.

My Generation: Episode 02 My Generation: Episode 02

kicked some ass yos

Yeah I talked to you earlier, just thought I'd throw in a review as well, KICKED SOME ASS YOS

Kid Niki (VGDC) Kid Niki (VGDC)

Don't listen to retard boy

Hey Randy... I've admired your work sence before Sonic VS. Mario I (along with others) think that your style isn't a repeat of itself, it's very original with every installment. This one wasn't exactly the best of them all but it still whipped some serious ass.

Megaman's Buster Megaman's Buster

I rarely review

Like the summary says I rarely review but I thought this was too good not to. I'm an old school gamer who loves to play the megaman games, when I was younger I imagined being him all the time... well this is pretty damn close to what I thought of doing. GOOD JOB!!!

Slipknot - Purity Slipknot - Purity

Slipknot fucks Andy_man's mom

Slipknot kicks some serious ass, only a winey bitch would cut them down like that online. oh and btw... I FUCK YOUR MOM TOO!!!

FUKEMON: Dikachu Party 2 FUKEMON: Dikachu Party 2

It isn't too horrible... just odd

ditto, I kinda like these movies though