Ghost Motel 11 Ghost Motel 11

when?

So it's been nearly 2 years now... when is 12 coming out?

Sabermania Sabermania

Ronin was MMMMMUUUCCCCCHHHH BETTER

The Ronin sword version was MMMMUUUCCCCHHHH better than this hunk of crap, though I imagine it's fun if the program works correctly it kept randomly putting the saber in odd spots and you could hit your opponant 10 times but because you didn' t do it "hard enough" there was no damage done, screw this I'm going back to ronin

Taipan 3000 SE Taipan 3000 SE

TOO DAMN LONG

Dude the game is awosme but the fighting takes WWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY too slow

Ghost Motel 6 Ghost Motel 6

COME OUT WITH THE NEXT ONE!!!!!

I've been waiting for over 2 months now, when's the next one comeing out?

Violet-AIM responds:

It'll be out pretty soon, maybe this week(Jan.) or next week(early Feb). I've been busy and also had to get all the voices together too (4 ppl doing voices). I'll let you know.

Stardust Stardust

Is it just me?

Is it just me or does anyone else seem to remmember a game extremely similar to this about 2-4 years ago... I dunno maybe I'm imagineing things and if I am... GOOD JOB!!!

Torture Osama CIA style Torture Osama CIA style

THIS SUCKED

you need to get off the violence trip man... It was so loud my mom almost walked in the room and it was sadistic as shit.... damn

bobbyfreind responds:

Ohh boo-hoo.Too violent eh?Why don't you go cry about it pussy.Then when your done why don't you give Bin Laden a big hug?

The Simpsons Trivia v1.5 The Simpsons Trivia v1.5

One correction

A question of yours read "what channel have the simpsons always been on" you put the answer as FOX that's not actually true, sometime in teh 80's they started on some comedy show I can't remmember thought that show ended people still loved the simpsons, just thought you should know.